Reincarnation Nation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basic Rules

Dracule Vanra

Basic Rules Empty Basic Rules

Post  Dracule Vanra Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:11 pm

You know it, the same old things about things you shouldn't do. If you read this, you probably read it more then enough on other forums. Probably the same too.

Respect the admins. They are here to help you and make sure everyone has a great time on here. They are hand picked by me (The main admin.) Any complaints about the admins are directed to me straight away too. And if you think I picked them because they are my friends... You're absolutely right. Because I trust them, I think they can run this place if I can't.

Respect the time zones. There will be people from the UK here, but probably most will be from the US. Remember that there is at least 5 hours of difference. If they don't reply, wait at least a day before you go shouting at people that they are slow.

Be nice to eachother. I'll be honest, I want to try to get new people on here. If they make mistakes, show them their mistakes. Don't go insulting them and ruining the mood for everyone.

(More might come later.)

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:31 pm