Reincarnation Nation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin list

Dracule Vanra

Admin list Empty Admin list

Post  Dracule Vanra Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:22 pm

There will be no mods, only admins. These admins are hand picked by me, Dracule Vanra, the main admin. If you disapprove of someone being an admin, tell that to me and I'll consider what has been said. But I'll tell you beforehand, all of the admins on here are personal friends of mine. I trust them with this forum because they will have to run it in my place if something comes up.

When the main admin is away for some reason, the right hand will automatically take his place until his return. There will be no question about his command since his allowances are as much as those of the main admin. If he is absent too, the other admins will take care of the forum. All three of them will consider amongst each other before acting, and maybe even contact the main admin before doing anything.

Main Admin: Dracule Vanra
    Right hand Admin: Reserved
    Admins: Jack Astar, Joachim Dewaet, Reserved

There are only 5 admins. And I repeat, there will be no mods what so ever, I won't be hiring any either. Respect all the admins and the choices they make. After all, they are the admins for a reason.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:46 pm